For you to be able to concoct the best artisan baked goods, you must have a complete set of materials besides the usual ingredients that you will be using to perfect your artisan bread and pastries. You will be needing some of the following materials if you want to easily bake artisan bread and pastries to your heart’s content, and most will definitely give you the traditional feeling.
In preparing your artisan bread and pastries, you will be needing the following materials.
– Firstly, you will be needing a mixing bowl and a mixer. The mixer’s dough hook will definitely come in handy when it comes to baking good. However, if you do not have the said material, then you can just practically use your own hand or a wooden spoon.
– You will also be needing a container to store your dough. Do make sure that you get one that has a lid of its own, but make sure that it is not completely airtight. This container will be of use for you so that you can keep it for it to rise. For you to determine how much of the dough has already risen, you can get a container that has ruler marks in it. You can still use this container, with the risen dough inside, as storage place if you want the dough placed in the refrigerator. By using an airtight lid, you have the option to store the dough for weeks in the refrigerator.
– Another essential material you will be needing is a bread knife that is serrated. Prior to the baking process, this knife will serve as a cutting material for the dough. It would be less messy and much convenient if you use this type of knife to only get a certain amount of dough from your storage container. Towards the latter process of baking, this knife can also be used to draw certain patterns on your shaped dough. Check out the customized cookies san diego for more info.
The following materials will also be needed during the baking process.
– First, you will be needing a pizza peel for you to be able to put your dough and be able to shape it. Such material can be considered as your work table. This will also function as a place for pressing and shaping dough. Listed below are some things that must cover your pizza peel.
– First, you must cover it with a baking sheet. Sticking of your dough to the pizza peel will be avoided if you use this material. You can also sprinkle with cornmeal the pizza peel if you do not have any baking sheet available. This will also serve as a good alternative.
– Inside a preheated oven, you can also use a baking stone. Before you start with baking, this stone must be left inside the oven upon preheating it for about twenty minutes. This heated stone acts as an oven spring that has the capacity to quickly transfer heat into the dough to avoid hardening it and to permit additional dough rising.
To have the best baking experience, do make sure that you have all of these materials, and it would even be more better if you invest in them if you will constantly be using them for longer periods. Know more about Wholesale Bakery San Diego.